This easy carrot salad recipe is simple to make. With an olive oil and red wine vinegar salad dressing, this cooked carrot salad has Mediterranean flavours. It’s quick to make. Add it to your list of vegetable side dishes.
How To Make This Healthy Easy Carrot Salad Recipe
It’s as easy as;
Just peel the carrots, slice and boil until tender, drain, then toss the cooked carrots into a bowl with the salad dressing. Garnish with black olives and boiled eggs and your done. It’s that easy!
Also great as a dish for lunch, for a crowd, pot lucks, Holidays and for BBQ’s. It’s best served warm or at room temperature.
More Delicious Vegetable Recipes To Try
See Our Stories
Easy Carrot Salad Recipe
- 500 grams carrots peeled and thinly sliced
- 20 grams flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder level
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- ½ teaspoon harissa powder or to taste
- 12 black olives pitted
- 2 eggs hard boiled, peeled and quartered
- In a medium size sauce pan bring 3 cups of water to the boil. Add the sliced carrots and cook until tender.
- Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain well.Meanwhile make the dressing.
- Into a large bowl add the chopped parsley, cumin, olive oil, vinegar and garlic. Mix well and season to taste with the harissa and salt and pepper.
- Add the drained cooled carrots to the salad dressing, toss well.
- To serve, transfer the carrots to a serving dish and garnish with the olives and eggs.
You May Like These Easy Recipes