These easy yeast bread recipes are made using instant dry yeast. Whether you are looking for something to make for breakfast, serving with soup or making sandwiches get inspired with these simple recipes!
All these recipes use dry instant yeast. This yeast can be added straight in with the dry ingredients, no proofing is required. If you’ve never used instant yeast before you might like to read my How To Use Instant Yeast page.
If this is your first time making bread, these Bread Making Tips will give you the confidence to make your own bread.
And if you want to get started making bread and you don’t have yeast, try one of these yeast free bread recipes.
- Easy beer bread this is a no knead bread that uses beer as a rising agent.
- Soft flour tortilla recipe, is easy to make and you can use it to make soft taco wrappers too.
Easy Yeast Bread Recipes
Kneaded Bread Recipes
- These easy yeast bread recipes can be all hand kneaded with the exception of the naan bread, use a stand mixer because the dough is rather wet.
- If you don’t have a stand mixer, bread doughs can be kneaded in a bread machine if you have. If using a bread machine use the dough setting on the machine.
- If you’ve never used a stand mixer for making bread read my tips for Kneading Dough In A Mixer.
No Knead Bread Recipes
- No knead bread are easy to make.
- They require very little effort; you only need to mix the ingredients together in a mix bowl.
- No knead bread doughs are a little wetter than kneaded doughs making them a little sticky.
- You will need some to use tins because the dough is soft, it will help the bread hold it’s shape as it bakes.
- Once the dough has risen you can bake immediately or refrigerate overnight and bake fresh in the morning.