If you are looking for some easy yeast bread recipes, this is the page for you! You will find a delicious collection of bread including, dinner rolls, flatbread, sweet bread, bread recipes for the bread machine, and more.
For convenience, all these easy yeast bread recipes use dry instant yeast. Dry instant yeast is so convenient because it does not require proofing before use.
If you would like to learn more about using dry instant yeast, read our article on How To Use Instant Yeast.
Easy Yeast Bread Recipes
Kneaded Bread Recipes
- These bread recipes can be all hand-kneaded except for the naan bread. It is best to use a stand mixer because the dough is a soft wet dough that can be difficult to knead by hand.
- If you have a stand mixer or bread machine, use these if you do not want to knead the dough by hand.
- And if you have never used a stand mixer for making bread and wish to do so, read my tips for kneading dough in a mixer.
No Knead Bread Recipes
- No-knead bread is easy to make.
- They require little effort; you only need to mix the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- No-knead bread doughs are a little wetter than kneaded doughs which makes them a little sticky.
- You will need to use baking pans for baking, which will help the dough hold its shape as it bakes.
- Once the dough has risen, you can bake immediately or refrigerate overnight and bake fresh in the morning.