This pork mince stir fry with noodles is quick and easy to make you can have it on the table in under 30 minutes. It tastes so good you won’t be able to stop eating it.
You can even prepare the pork mince in advance which can be reheated in the microwave, added to cooked noodles making it a very quick after school snack for older children.
Pork Mince Stir Fry with Noodles
- 500 grams udon noodles or gluten free substitute <– see note 1 below
- 20 grams garlic chives finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves crushed and chopped finely
- 3 red chillies fresh and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 750 grams pork mince lean
- 230 grams bok choy washed and cut into small pieces
- 60 ml light soy sauce (or to taste) <– see note 2 below
- 125 ml water
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken stock powder or to taste <– see note 3 below
- 30 grams bean sprouts lightly blanched <– see note 4 below
- 4 spring onions thinly sliced
- Extra slices of red chilli optional
- PREPARE THE NOODLES– Place the noodles in a large pot of boiling water and cook uncovered until just tender. Drain.
- MAKE THE STIR FRY– Heat the oil in a large wok or skillet until hot and smoky, then fry the chives, garlic and chilli for about 30 seconds.– Add the mince. Stir fry until cooked through – as you stir fry, break the mince into tiny pieces.– Add the bok choy, soy sauce, water, chicken stock powder, and stir fry until the bok choy has wilted.
- TO SERVE– Place the desired amount of noodles into bowls, top with stir fry, and garnish with beansprouts, spring onions, extra chilli (optional). Enjoy.
You May Also Like These Easy Recipes