Make this creamy and delicious five-ingredient strawberry peach smoothie. It's quick to make, naturally sweet, and healthy.
Want a quick and healthy breakfast or snack! Make this strawberry peach smoothie. This superfast drink with minimal prep time can be made in 5 minutes.
👛 Cost To Make
Estimated cost = $2.14 or $1.07 a serve
🌟 Why You'll Love This Recipe:
- Smoothies are quick and easy to make.
- They are a great way to add more fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- Use diet-friendly ingredients to make it dairy-free or vegan.
- This smoothie recipe is naturally gluten-free and has no added sugar.
🥘 Ingredients In This Recipe
The printable recipe further down the page has the complete list of ingredients, including quantities and step-by-step instructions.
To make this easy smoothie recipe, you will need;
Strawberries - you can use fresh or frozen.
Peaches - use canned peach slices in natural juice, fresh peaches, or frozen peaches.
Banana - use a soft ripe banana to give the smoothie a natural sweetness.
To make it dairy-free or vegan, use plant-based yogurt. If you don't like yogurt, you can use dairy milk, almond milk, or other plant-based milk.
OPTIONAL - Honey or maple syrup - is used for sweetening the drink.
- Note: you may not have to add sweetener if using sweet-tasting strawberries or sweet-flavored yogurt.
🍳 Step By Step Instructions
It is so simple to make this but, you will need a high-speed blender to make this recipe. Without it, you can't blend the fruit into a fine puree.
All you need to do is put the fruit and yogurt into the blender jug, seal and process until the fruit is smooth.
💭 Recipe Tips
- If you like a very thick smoothie, use frozen strawberries or peaches.
- If you want to make this a meal replacement, mix in a scoop (or the recommended amount) of unflavored protein powder.
- If the smoothie is too thick for your tastes, blend in a small amount of water, milk, or orange juice to get your desired consistency.
👪 Serving Size
This recipe make 2 (250ml/8.4 ounce) cups of smoothie juice.
🍬 Calories Per Serve
Each one cup serving is about 172 calories.
🥗 Serving Suggestions
- This strawberry peach smoothie is great for quick and easy breakfasts.
- They are great as a quick healthy after-school or work snack.
- In the summertime, freeze smoothies in small leakproof drink containers, use them as ice bricks to keep lunches cold, then enjoy a cool healthy drink with lunch.
🍲 Meal Prepping
Create serving-size packs of prepared fruit and place them into freezer-safe bags or containers and freeze.
When ready to make the smoothie remove a bag from the freezer, place the frozen ingredients into a blender with ½ cup of yogurt, and blend until smooth. Because of the frozen fruit, the smoothie will be extra thick.
If you don't like your smoothies thick, let them stand for 5 - 10 minutes to defrost. Or, blend in some water or more yogurt to get the consistency you like.
- Smoothies are best consumed soon after making, but they can be stored in the fridge for one to two days.
- Some fruits like apples and bananas tend to oxidize when left for some time and can turn the drink a brownish color.
- The taste may also change slightly depending on how long it's been in the fridge.
- Smoothies or smoothie fruit packs can be frozen for up to three months.
To freeze prepared smoothies - make the smoothies and pour them into individual freezer-safe containers or bottles with lids. Leave about 5 cm (1 inch) clear from the top, which will allow for expansion.
I do hope that you try this strawberry peach smoothie recipe. If you do, please come back and leave a comment below because I would love to know how you went.
CONNECT WITH RECIPE POCKET
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a post!
📋 Recipe Card
Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- High speed blender
- Kitchen scales
- Cutting board
- Kitchen knife
- Measuring spoon
- 170 grams (5 ounces / 1 cup) strawberries washed and hulled - see note 1
- 120 grams (½ cup) canned peach slices, drained - see note 2
- 80 grams (1 medium) banana broken into pieces – see note 3
- 130 grams (½ cup) yogurt – dairy or dairy-free - see note 4
- ¼ cup orange juice about one small orange
- 1 tablespoon honey (or favorite sweetener) or add to taste
- Place the strawberry, peach slices, banana, yogurt, and orange juice into a blender jug.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness, adding some honey if you would like it sweeter. Blend to mix.
- Pour into a glass, garnish as desired, and enjoy.
- If using cup measure for the strawberries - To get approximately 170 grams of strawberries, cut them into small pieces (quarters or eighths). The fruit pieces should be small enough so that there is very little space between each piece when in the cup and fill level to the top.
- We used canned peach slices in natural juice, but you could also use frozen or fresh peaches with the stone removed.
- A medium banana is about 18 – 20 cm (7 – 8 inches) long. Use a ripe one for natural sweetness.
- You can use a natural or flavored yogurt like vanilla, strawberry, peach, or banana.
- The nutrition value below includes fruit, plain yogurt, and no honey.