Thanksgiving is not all about main courses and desserts. Start Thanksgiving dinner off with a warm and cozy Thanksgiving soup.
Soup is comforting, delicious and satisfying, and very easy to make.
So, stop thinking about what soup to make this Thanksgiving and try one of these easy recipes because they would be a great start to your holiday dinner.
You will find creamy vegetable soups, butternut squash soups, potato soups, and more.
Thanksgiving is not all about main courses and desserts. Start Thanksgiving dinner off with one of these easy Thanksgiving soup recipes.
17 Of The Best Thanksgiving Soups
How To Store Soup
Most of these Thanksgiving soups can be made about 3-4 days ahead of time.
Leave things like finishing creams, thickeners, and garnishes until the day of serving.
The soup should be allowed to cool completely. When it has cooled, transfer it to an airtight container and put it in the fridge until needed.
How To Reheat Soup
On the day, finish the soup off by adding finishing creams, thickeners, and garnishes after reheating.
Stir thick soups like potato or pumpkin frequently to avoid burning.
More Easy Recipe Collections
- What Is The Secret To Good Pancakes?
- Healthy Banana Breakfast Recipes
- How to Plan a Stress-Free Brunch On A Budget
- Overnight Oats with Yogurt
Bread & Quick Breads
- What To Serve With Naan Bread
- Easy Pita Bread Ideas - Recipes for Pita Pockets
- Easy Yeast Bread Recipes
- Vegetable Muffins
- What is Focaccia? A Guide To This Delicious Bread
Appetizers & Mains
- 13 Thin Pork Chop Recipes
- Meatless Monday Recipes
- Quick and Easy Savory Puff Pastry Appetizers
- Recipes for Soups With Potatoes
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes
- Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Easy Quesadilla Filling Ideas You'll Love
- Crescent Roll Recipes
Holidays & Occasions