Thank you for your interest in sharing my images on your website.
As a blogger, I appreciate your interest, and I have created this updated sharing policy to make things easier for both of us.
Please review the policy below before sharing any of my content.
Image and Content Sharing Policy
- I give you permission to use one photo per recipe, in your roundup post, you must credit and provide a "dofollow" link back to the original post the image was taken from.
- You can only use Recipe Pocket images (these are stamped with the Recipe Pocket logo) for your roundup posts.
- You can use Recipe Pocket's images in collages for promotion on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Stories to promote your blog post.
- The images must not be used in print media such as magazines, cookbooks, digital books, or any similar product without prior written permission from me. Please contact me if you wish to use an image for these purposes at admin@recipepocket. com.
- I allow you to use my images in roundup posts and for blog post promotion, but note I retain the copyright to all of my images. You may not sell, license, or claim ownership of my images in any way.
- You may not use my written content without prior permission from me.
- If you would like to share my recipes or other written content, you must provide a link back to the original post on my website with a "dofollow" link.
- If you wish to use my written content in any other way, please contact me to discuss permissions.
- I appreciate your cooperation in respecting my content and following these guidelines.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss alternative uses of my content, please feel free to contact me at admin@recipepocket. com.